Google Analytics

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Breakfast at YES

Because of Chien Ming Wang (王建民), all of the New York Yankees games are televised live in Taiwan, which has essentially adopted the Yankees as its home team. While I am not a Yankees fan - the Mets are my team - it is still nice to watch the broadcast from the "hometown". With the SAP button on the television, we can watch the Yankees with the YES commentators, such as ex-Met David Cone, like we did in New York. The only difference is we have to watch most of the games during breakfast.

Unfortunately Wang's two starts so far in the season lasted not much longer than my breakfast. Before I finished my morning coffee, the relievers were already starting to warm up in the bullpen. Wang now has an ERA of 28.93. I hope he can find his sinker again because the Yankees cannot rely on Nick Swisher to pitch another scoreless inning.

1 comment:

  1. You are hilarious! How can you not be a Yankees fan (even though they are playing terribly)?

    ReplyDelete